James Aker specialises in delivering transformation projects for healthcare systems and is well recognised for cultivating effective working relationships across organisational boundaries.
James has recently led a programme of work with the Department of Health, Health Education England, the NHS TDA, providers and commissioners to improve workforce efficiency across the NHS in England. James has worked with leading consulting, technology firms, governments and a wide range of NHS organisations.
- System leadership
- Board level strategic planning
- Healthcare strategy
- Information management and performance management
- Implementing technical solutions
- Leadership development and coaching
- Transformation programme delivery